NOTE:

Dear visitor (if there is any) please note the following: The blog "Broken Radius" is hosted at Google Blogger's server. I can therefore not guarantee that your visit to the blog or any comment you write wont be recorded by the NSA. If you have any worries about this, you can visit instead my alternative blog Letters-to-a-Persian-Cat. This one is hosted at a European server which hopefully acknowledges visitors privacy.

8.6.10

Comment on Soft Claws

>>> On 08.06.2010 00:25, "radius of the persian cat" wrote :
>>> To read about the bizarre encounter between a european mouse and a persian cat, go to my Blog http://www.persian-cat.de

>> On 08.06.2010 09:55, Gregory wrote:
>> Lovely, I would say. How you met her ? Does she uses her claws ?

Yes, I must assume she has claws, but rarely shows them. I think I just did not yet challenged her enough to use them. Probably she also has no experience how they can function a dangerous weapon. Like with a young kitten, the claws are still too soft, and she may have never caused any damaged using them (except when playing with a piece of soft fabrics).

No comments:

Post a Comment