NOTE:

Dear visitor (if there is any) please note the following: The blog "Broken Radius" is hosted at Google Blogger's server. I can therefore not guarantee that your visit to the blog or any comment you write wont be recorded by the NSA. If you have any worries about this, you can visit instead my alternative blog Letters-to-a-Persian-Cat. This one is hosted at a European server which hopefully acknowledges visitors privacy.

19.6.10

Munich-Stockholm Chat

Hi Ghazal, did you arrived well in Stockholm ?
Take Care, Michael

............................................................................................
Hi Michael!
Yes I arrived well. Came home very late so I just slept.
Thank you for all the help yesterday.
Take care!
/Ghazal

............................................................................................
Dear Ghazal,
You don"t have to say "Thank you", honestly, I did not felt doing something that I did not enjoyed myself. The few hours walking around town with you and chatting are always like a short holiday break for me. Therefore, If anybody has to say "thank you", it would rather be me.
Take care, my dear
Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment