NOTE:

Dear visitor (if there is any) please note the following: The blog "Broken Radius" is hosted at Google Blogger's server. I can therefore not guarantee that your visit to the blog or any comment you write wont be recorded by the NSA. If you have any worries about this, you can visit instead my alternative blog Letters-to-a-Persian-Cat. This one is hosted at a European server which hopefully acknowledges visitors privacy.

16.1.14

Full Moon in White Satin

Tonight the full moon was illuminating our garden with its white satin light. In my phantasies, I told Ahlam that her face is like moon light, but I only wrote her greetings to Oslo and best wishes for the recovery of her lost suit-case.

1 comment:

  1. hello michael, i tried to follow your interest with the full moon pictures and found out that each month it is given a different name. In January the full moon is called wolf moon. a moon called "dream" (ahlam) is your own invention.
    take care
    /ghazal

    send from my Nokia Lumia

    ReplyDelete