NOTE:

Dear visitor (if there is any) please note the following: The blog "Broken Radius" is hosted at Google Blogger's server. I can therefore not guarantee that your visit to the blog or any comment you write wont be recorded by the NSA. If you have any worries about this, you can visit instead my alternative blog Letters-to-a-Persian-Cat. This one is hosted at a European server which hopefully acknowledges visitors privacy.

28.1.14

Morning Triatlon

This morning I did an unplaned triatlon to come to work. The first ten kilometers I used my bike as every morning. And then the tyre went flat, so I had to leave it next to a bakery shop at English garden, from where I took a bus. After 10 min drive the bus had a collision with a car on a slippery road , so I had to leave and do the remaining 6 kilometers to my institute walking. I arrived a bit late, but as we say "fresh as a cucumber". Maybe I'll do this more regular in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment